Beta Testers - Welcome!

Welcome Beta Testers!

Welcome to the new unpublished Pillar Project Forum, as you are the first to join the Beta program. You will be able to swap and connect with each other for testing purposes and questions as well here.

Please share your thoughts here or via email to support. Any questions let us know, you can connect with me via the username **aldin”

Thanks @aldin ! Keep up the Good Work!

Hi all! Great to see the wallet coming together😁

Hello all,
Glad to be part of the beta tester team!
Gregory

Poly, Randy,
I sent invitation to both of you in PW.
See you soon there!
Greg

LOVING IT!!! Find me, lets chat!

Hi,

The chat seems to be not functional.

Thx Poly for the 0.1 ETH. How did you do that? I mean to send without knowing my address?

Pillaristas!!! The Beta test is fantastic! It’s so clean and easy! Here are some screenshots from my iPhone 8 Plus. It’s so exciting to have the Pillar wallet on the Home page of my phone, even if it’s just a test wallet right now! If you get into the Beta - add me and we can send eachother ETH and chat!

[quote=“aldin, post:1, topic:71, full:true”]

Welcome Beta Testers!

Welcome to the new unpublished Pillar Project Forum, as you are the first to join the Beta program. You will be able to swap and connect with each other for testing purposes and questions as well here.

Please share your thoughts here or via email to support. Any questions let us know, you can connect with me via the username **aldin”
[/quote]

We have released a new knowledge-base article on how to get test PLR tokens and other ERC-20 tokens, follow the instructions here: https://help.pillarproject.io/beta-wallet-user-guides/how-to-get-test-pillar-tokens-and-other-erc-20-tokens

Hey guys - I followed the instruction to buy the test PLR with test ETH. But once I tried to open my PLR card to send some around - my screen goes completely white. I’ve been on live chat support and can get the wallet back by restarting my phone, but when I tried to send PLR again - same thing happened. So that card isn’t working for my on iPhone 8+ with IOS 11.4.1. Is that happening to anyone else?

Scale: 5/5 very intuitive. 0/5 not intuitive at all

Prerequisites
Install TestFlight :white_check_mark: 5/5
Install PillarWallet via TestFlight :white_check_mark: 5/5
Get test ether from support agent
Find out my ETH address :white_check_mark: 5/5 if you are in the crypto world. Else ?

Testing the application
Create a wallet :white_check_mark: 5/5
Get out from the wallet and come back :white_check_mark: I had to type my pin code
Talk with support is easy :white_check_mark:
Connect with other people :white_check_mark:

Chat
Notification of a new message, but can’t find any.

I can chat only with Bitcuriousmum. I don’t understand why I cannot with the others I am connected with.

No problem to get my PLR. Still waiting for EOS.

I cannot access to PLR in my wallet. White screen, app crashes.
And my EOS never arrived.

Same thing for me, even after uninstall and reinstall the App

Just waiting for the next phase! :wink:

Hi. Does someone follow here? There are no publications long ago. I use Android and close the Pillar application when I click on many sites.

My new wallet, everytime I go to home button it says unfortunately closed. If I report it goes to Google not pillar. So I haven’t reported I wanted to give feedback in return for some feedback lol. What can I do?

Hi!
You’re not the only one having such an issue. You can try deleting and then reinstalling the wallet, it may help in some cases.
Anyway, I believe that this bug will be fixed in the next update :slight_smile:

And regarding your question concerning feedback, you can give provide Support Team with that, you can contact them through chat on the website, email or directly from your wallet in Help Center!

Hi! What do you mean by clicking on many sites?